PFA Lined Stainless Steel Ball Valve PB21
Stainless Steel PFA Lined Ball Valve PB21 (Long Pattern) Class ANSI 150
Bueno PFA Lined Ball Valve made from hi-grade stainless steel, has surfaces of valve trimmed parts are lined with PFA to protect valve service life from chemical corrosion. Lining with high durability. Injection molded PFA lining is free from pinholes, cracks, swelling, and locally uneven thickness, and prevents service problems with exfoliation, stress cracking and fluid permeation.
We also offer PFA Lined Ball Valve (Short Pattern) Class ANSI 150 ASTM A351 CF8 1/2" ~ 6"
- Size range : 1/2’’ ~ 4’’
- Pressure grade : ANSI CLASS 150
- Operation temperature : -29°C~+160°C
- Valve body design : ASME B16.42
- 2~3 mm of thickness for PFA lining wall
- Maximum operating pressure 250psi
- Tight Fit between PFA liner and stainless body through dovetail design
- Double sealing valve body design
- Easy automation with ISO 5211 actuator mounting pad