BUENO PFA lined ball valve are resistant against corrosion and guarantee zero leakage.
A Ball Valve is a form of quarter-turn valve which uses a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball to control flow through it. It is open when the ball's hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle. BUENO's PFA Lined Ball Valve are commonly used in pulp and paper operations, chlorine water, chlorine dioxide, sodium hypochlorite and sulphuric services.
- ANSI 150LB / PN16 / JIS 10K
- Full bore
- CE0035 certificated PED 2014/68/EU
- VOC certificated to ISO 15848
- ISO 5211 mounting pad
- Anti-Blow out ( blowout proof) stem
- Double sealing body design
- Modified PTFE valve seat
- Valve body ASME B16.42 & EN12516-3
- 2~3 mm of thickness for PFA lining
- V-port available upon request