PFA Lined Stainless Steel Ball Valve PB12
PFA Lined Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Bueno PFA Lined Ball Valves made from hi-grade stainless steel, has surfaces of valve trimmed parts are lined with PFA to protect valve service life from chemical corrosion. Lining with high durability. Injection molded PFA lining is free from pinholes, cracks, swelling, and locally uneven thickness, and prevents service problems with exfoliation, stress cracking and fluid permeation.
This is PB12 Short Pattern Series, we also offer PFA Lined Ball Valve (Long Pattern) Class ANSI 150 ASTM A351 CF8 1/2" ~ 6"
PB-12 ANSI 150
- PFA Ball Valve CF8
- Size range : 1/2’’ ~ 6’’
- Pressure grade : CLASS ANSI 150
- Operation temperature : -30°C~+160°C
- Valve body design : ASME B16.34
- 2~3 mm of thickness for PFA lining wall
- Maximum operating pressure 275psi
- Tight Fit between PFA liner and stainless body through dovetail design
- Double sealing valve body design
- Easy automation with ISO 5211 actuator mounting pad