Gravity conveyor is an unpowered conveyor such as a gravity chute or a roller conveyor that uses the force of gravity to move materials over a downward path. A gravity conveyor is used to transport articles with sufficient weight to allow them to move unassisted downwards, usually on an inclined runway.
Gravity roller conveyors are a very economical and versatile form of conveyance and have many applications. They are the most common form of conveyor in the world. Applications for gravity conveyor include: Transportation of products
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Conveyance within picking areas
- Assembly or kitting areas
- Mounting to carts, scales or other industrial machinery
- Loading and unloading of manufacturing equipment
For more detail information please Contact Us