Gravity conveyor is an unpowered conveyor such as a gravity chute or a roller conveyor that uses the force of gravity to move materials over a downward path. A gravity conveyor is used to transport articles with sufficient weight to allow them to move unassisted downwards, usually on an inclined runway.
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Conveyance within picking areas
- Assembly or kitting areas
- Mounting to carts, scales or other industrial machinery
- Loading and unloading of manufacturing equipment
For more detail information please Contact Us