Vortex Flow Meter
Gas Liquid Vortex Flow Meter
BUENO Vortex Flow Meter comprising a flow sensor operable to sense pressure variations due to vortex-shedding of a fluid in a passage and to convert the pressure variations to a flow sensor signal, in the form of an electrical signal; and a signal processor operable to receive the flow sensor signal and to generate an output signal corresponding to the pressure variations due to vortex-shedding of the fluid in the passage.
Our Vortex Flow Meter mainly and not limited to measure flow rate of:
- Gases such as compressed air, oxygen, nitrogen, gas, natural gas, chemical gas
- Liquids such as water, high temperature water, oil, food liquid, chemical liquid
- Steam such as saturated steam, superheated steam.
The standard loop powered version of the vortex flow meter is equipped with the internal temperature compensation required for direct mass flow measurement. Each Vortex Steam Flow Meter is provided with a 4-20mA analog output for flow rate, a pulse output for totalization and a built-in user interface and display. The standard loop powered meter also includes HART. Optional versions are available with internal pressure compensation, multiple analog outputs an MODBUS serial communications.
- Diameter Nominal 15-300mm, DN150~DN2000 can use the insertion vortex flowmeter as the big caliber is more suitable for insertion type.
- Rated Pressure 1.6Mpa, 2.5Mpa, 4.0Mpa (Customize)
- Signal Output pulse, 4-20mA
- Communication R485, HART
- Accuracy Liquid ±1%; Gas Steam ±1.5%, ±1%
- Explosion Proof Grade ExiaII CT2-T5 ExdIICT2-T5
- Degree of Protection IP65 or IP68