Bueno Gauge Valves equipped with a safety back seating seals in fully open position, Rolled spindle operating threads, Lubricant for stem thread isolated from the media.
Gauge valve is typically a single shutoff needle valve, that isolates the gauge from the process.
- Maximum working pressures:
- GV1 up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- GV2 up to 10000 psig (689 bar)
- Working temperature:
- PTFE packing: from -65℉ to 450℉ (-54℃ to 232℃)
- Graphite packing: from -65℉ to 1200℉ (-54℃ to 649℃)
- Orifice size: 0.16" (4.0 mm)
- Non-rotating lower stem, ball tip design
- Safety back seating seals in fully open position
- Rolled spindle operating threads
- Lubricant for stem thread isolated from the media
- Low torque operating T bar handle
- Handle of different colors available for option
For more detail information please Contact Us