PFA Lined Check Valve
PC-11 PFA Lined Check Valve Class ANSI 150
Bueno Check Valve (also known as clack valve, non-return valve, reflux valve, retention valve or one-way valve) is a valve that normally allows fluid to flow through it in only one direction.
Bueno Check Valve has PFA lined at all trimmed area of valve to protect its metal body, it also has two-port, meaning they have two openings in the body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave.
- Size range 1/2” ~ 4”
- Pressure Grade CLASS 150 LB
- Operating Temperature -30℃ ~ +100℃
- Valve Body Design ASME B16.34
- Max Operating Pressure Flow : 275 psi
- Check : 150 psi
- Joint ASME B16.5 class 150 RF Universal Instalation Orientation Low Pressure Aplications and No Back Pressure to Seat
- Lining thickness is at 3 mm
- Face to Face ISO 5752
- Testing Standard ASME B16.34