Borosilicate Glass Aluminosilicate Glass
Custom Size Borosilicate or Aluminosilicate Glass
Bueno Borosilicate Glass is a type of glass with silica and boron trioxide as the main glass-forming constituents. Borosilicate glasses are known for having very low coefficients of thermal expansion, making them more resistant to thermal shock than any other common glass.
Bueno Aluminosilicate Glass is type of glass which has special application in harsh environtmental condition. Characterised by its exceptional resistance to high temperature and chemical exposure, aluminosilicate glass has become useful in numerous industrial applications mainly in thermal power plant. This mineral-based material contains 60 percents silicon dioxide (SiO2) and 20 percents aluminium dioxide (Al2O3), along with minorities of lime (CaO), magnesium oxide (MgO), boron trioxide (B2O3) for its structure.
Based on requirements, Bueno supply borosilicate glass, aluminosilicate glass and all kind glass materials of any dimensions and shapes which made in accordance to the ISO standards. We maintain excellent quality, provide quick response and short delivery time. With over 50 years of the dedication in design and manufacturing, we have the advantages of the glass products for application in the valve and piping industry.
Disclaimer: The prices listed on our website are indicative only and may vary from difference of specification and quantity at the time of purchase. Please contact us for further inquiry.
- Borosilicate Glass, Aluminosilicate Glass, Quartz Glass, Tempered Glass
- Customize size, thickness & reinforcement
- In any shapes and dimensions
Why Choose Our Borosilicate Sight Glass?
- Reliable Precision: Achieve precision in monitoring and control, leading to optimized processes and improved product quality.
- Cost-Efficiency: Reduce downtime, maintenance costs, and the need for frequent replacements, resulting in substantial long-term savings.
- Process Optimization: Ensure fluid processes run smoothly and efficiently, increasing productivity and minimizing waste.
- Environmental Responsibility: Borosilicate glass is environmentally friendly, contributing to a sustainable and eco-conscious operation.